Chapter 1 : PAPA MAMA Foods




Hi guys You can call me Wan. I’m from Thailand. 
I’m 19 years old. My blog began because I want to share the good food recipes. It is the food taste of my father and mother that I ever ate when I was young. I hope it will help you to cooking some menu when you want to eat. 





Photo : http://theconversation.com/the-gift-of-cooking-five-fun-and-healthy-recipe-books-for-kids-108422



    Cooking have many benefits. For examples, It brings your family together by it will help you to use time with family. Sometimes it takes you to understand your family more than you think. Cooking with family is sharing idea. Secondly, It makes you more creative. For example, if you want to make a cake. It makes you to think idea or think style your cake whatever shape, color, ingredients and other. Thirdly, It can get you out and socialize  because cooking it is something that you have to concentrate that you are doing now. Actually, cooking is activity that makes you to understand yourself. Even though you may not be aware, it helps you to not have to pay attention outside for a while and it make you to be mindful of what you do. Fourthly, it healthier than ordering food because Cooking by yourself. We will know ingredients and sauces. You can choose all good ingredients and actually, cooking by yourself it helps you to save money more than you buy food at restaurant. Because of cooking each time if you cannot eat all. You can keep your foods in the refrigerator and can be heated it again. Moreover cooking can make you a happier person and it helps you to boost your confidence. 




Photo : https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/the-body-coach



ARE YOU READY TO COOK ?



Comments

Popular Posts