Chapter 12 : Amphawa

Amphawa

Photo: thaifest.tourismthailand.org/index.php?page=content&id=1124

Hi guys. 😀😊 Have you ever been to Amphawa? I want to recommend you to go there because Amphawa is floating market that it is popular and near from Bangkok. The people in here travel by boat. It is charming that I want to go. In the last holiday, I went to Amphawa. There has many activities that you can do. For example, I went to merit at the temple by river cruise and went to firefly cruise with family. It is exciting and amusing for me. In addition, there have many foods, such as local foods, seafood grilled, desserts and snacks. Every things not only cheap but also delicious. I want you to try once. You can save your money and enjoy your trip from here. If you go to Amphawa, you don't forget to take a photo. 🚣😋😋




Comments

Popular Posts