Chapter 13: Chatuchak Market

Chatuchak Market

Photo: https://www.traveldailymedia.com/bangkoks-chatuchak-market-gets-own-hotel/

Hi guys.❤😉 Today I want to tell some place for you. It is Chatuchak Market where is in Bangkok. The market has everything that is interesting, whether it be foods, clothes, shoes and instruments.Everything not only cheap but also high-quality. In addition, in the market, people here sell domestic animals and plants. You can relax and enjoy from here. Traveling it is easy to go. You can go by sky train or by bus. Even though you will go back to home late, you can still go back by taxi. Chatuchak Market is open both during the day and during the night.

In my opinion, I prefer during the night to during the day when I went  because the weather is not very hot. I can enjoy to walk and to buy for a long time. 🌛🌟💖

 

Comments

Popular Posts