Chapter 4 : SANGKLABURI

SANGKLABURI
-2019-

Photo : https://www.trover.com/d/1XP7h-สะพานไม้อุตตมานุสรณ์-สะพานมอญ-nong-lu-thailand

Sangklaburi (Sang-Kla-Bu-Ri) is a district in Kanchanaburi province and Kanchanaburi is a province in Thailand. Sangklaburi  is district that is near to Myanmar. You can call here " Sam-Pra-Sob ". There is the place that combines 3 rivers together, such as Song-ga-lia River, Beak-ly River and Ran-ty River. If you interested to go there...

 The 4 places that you must go! 

1. Wooden Mon Bridge


If you come to Sangklaburi. You must go there. If you don't to go there. It seems you don't come to Sangklaburi. " Wooden Mon Bridge " is the bridge that so longest in Thailand. During you walk on the bridge. You will meet children that ask you want to paint Tanaka powder. There have many nice people. Moreover when you stand in the bridge. You will see the river, misk, natural, raft and other. The place is so beautiful. I want to come here again.

2. Underground city or 



The last time when I came there. I can walk because the water is decreasing. I think the day is so lucky's day for me because before last trip when I came there I cannot walk. I think if you have a chance I want to you to go there in once lifetime. I think that the underground or the temple may no longer be complete. Because of it was really old and in the rainy season every year, the water  will flood.

3. Somdet Kao Temple





The temple is so beautiful for me very much. The temple was in the forest. If you want to go there. You can go by boat. This is very old temple from I heard. Around area the temple is covered by vines and trees. 

4. Mahabodhi Temple




           Travelling to Sangklaburi you can go by car or by public transport.  If you want to go by public transport. I recommend you start from the Southern Bus Terminal and choose the bus that will go from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi. The journey takes time 2 hours. Then you have to choose the bus that will go from Kanchanaburi to Thong Pha Phum and go to Sangklaburi. It take 4 hours that will reach there.Traveling here must be very careful about driving because the way is a steep slope on the mountain. During the trip, you will appreciate the natural scenery. Whatever trees, mountains, mist, living in area including souvenir shops. Most of the souvenirs sold Vegetables, Durian, Tanaka flour and other. 


 Information to travel by public transport : https://travel.mthai.com/blog/40045.html






Comments

Popular Posts